detection jeux concours Index du Forum

detection jeux concours Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Reload this Page Returned a Garrett ATPro for repair

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    detection jeux concours Index du Forum -> Les détecteur de métaux -> Les détecteur de métaux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 13:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Reload this Page Returned a Garrett ATPro for repair Répondre en citant

Hi,
I'm new to metal detecting and bought ATpro a couple of months ago.
I just returned because the pinpointer did not work. The coil would register at Target, then I'd move the coil to the side where I was not getting a reading. Raising the volume of audio volume over a large area. In other words the pinpointer is not working. I called Garrett and spoke with a gentleman there and I was a penny on the ground and he was actually going to talk about it. The metal detector behaved exactly the way I described above when I tried to use the pinpointing function over the penny. The gentleman from Garrett told me that there is probably just some metal in the ground or something like that. The reason he gave him no sense at all I went out.
The metal detector is only a couple months old. He told me that he was going back to Texas and Garrett would be posting when they felt it back to me. I just got back from the post office and posted with insurance. I'm not happy about paying another $ 30 to get back to work. 
I know that the ATpro is a very popular metal detector. Has anyone else here experienced this same problem with the pinpointer? 

Please help.
Thanks!

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?s=ce06f721e8ab8e3cc04206f9dde9f3c0&t=254445

Company Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 13:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    detection jeux concours Index du Forum -> Les détecteur de métaux -> Les détecteur de métaux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange