detection jeux concours Index du Forum

detection jeux concours Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How to get started right?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    detection jeux concours Index du Forum -> detection jeux concours -> la buvette
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 12:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: How to get started right? Répondre en citant

Hi,
we are at the bar, and it seems that the little world of French BB has followed, or even anticipated, fashion that is spreading everywhere: our friend at all, Texas Hold'em! Smile

So first, for you Captain: If you consider that this has no place, do not hesitate to release the (or create a new section in the forum, as it could TFWP interest of the world Smile) 

So under the pressure of just about all the people I know (who are already playing), and so as not to be too much of an idiot in society (already that Smile), I would like to play poker a little bit. Two basic questions:

1) Which online gambling site to choose? You can see a lot of ads and "tips" everywhere, but nothing beats a shared experience SmileSo where do you play, and why? (what are the advantages of your site compared to others) 

2) For live poker, (as for the BB, the online game is only a pale reflection of vizavi Smile) what to buy as tokens, and where? I have seen in tournaments that Dice and Suited were quite common, so where did you get them? 

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://teamfrancebb.positifforum.com/t146-parlons-de-poker-comment-debuter-comme-il-faut

Business Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 12:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    detection jeux concours Index du Forum -> detection jeux concours -> la buvette Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange