detection jeux concours Index du Forum

detection jeux concours Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Ars Metal Detector-ists, Help Me Out

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    detection jeux concours Index du Forum -> Les détecteur de métaux -> Les détecteur de métaux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
NoelBlakley

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Juin - 15:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ars Metal Detector-ists, Help Me Out Répondre en citant

Hello,

OK, here's the deal. At some point during my daughter's birthday party this Saturday, an earring fell out of my wife's ear. It has extremely high sentimental value and reasonable financial value, so we're keen on finding it.
Since she spent 90% of her time in the backyard that afternoon, we're pretty sure it's in the grass or bushes somewhere. We searched the house just to be sure, but we're thinking backyard.
I am almost willing to burn my lawn down if it will help fin this earring. Almost. We've already tried:
1) Crawling on hands & knees, searching visually.
2) Raking the grass to see if anything fluffs up.
3) Shining flashlights across the lawn at dusk to see if anything glimmers.
I'm thinking it's time for a metal detector.
Sadly, I know nothing about metal detectors. I don't even know if there's enough metal in the earring (white gold, with prongs holding a gemstone) to register on a metal detector.
Will the entry-level $100 metal detector from Target/Wal-Mart/Radio Shack do the trick? Am I going to have to splurge on the $500 device in order to have any luck? Is using a metal detector to find something so small a waste of time completely?
I just don't know. If there are any folks in the Hive Mind who are avid users of metal detectors, I'd appreciate any feedback regarding the feasibility of using such a device to find the earring.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=45784
Animated Explainer Video Production Company

Thank you

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Juin - 15:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    detection jeux concours Index du Forum -> Les détecteur de métaux -> Les détecteur de métaux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange